HR Manager- North Jakarta (Pluit)
- Plan, develop, and monitoring implementation of overall HRD strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures based on short term and long term strategy to support company needs
- Develop or revise job description, salary grading structure, organization structure, competency standard and assessment, and also performance management.
- Managing the HR Team to ensure that the company’s HR needs are met.
- Develop performance management program to manage and coordinator performance management cycle from planning, mentoring, and performance appraisal to ensure performance target of individual, department, and company are achieved
- Facilitate all employees with hard skills and soft skills training according to their needs to ensure each employee’s capability target are achieved
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of organizations mission.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree majoring in Psychology, Management, Human Resources, or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years experiences in Human Resources, experience in the B2B industry is a plus.
- Experience in handling all HR spectrum, such as recruitment, talent management, training, payroll, and industrial relation
- In depth knowledge of Indonesian labor regulation in Indonesia
- Strong leadership Skills, Ability to Manage Team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide feedback effectively to the team
- Critical thinker and a good analytical thinker
- Have a strong background in organizational development (OD)
We’re hiring for a number of different positions.
Account Coordinator - Duri
Account Coordinator - Palembang