Inventory Control Administrator - North Jakarta (Pluit)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels and inventory item coding in the master list; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
We’re hiring for a number of different positions.
Account Coordinator - Duri
Account Coordinator - Palembang