Motion Graphic Designer - Yogyakarta
- Maximum 26 years old
- Excellent motion graphic skill with high sensitivity to adapt to various styles and approach
- At least experience min. 2 years of graphic design experience including video production design and animation
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in visual communication design/multimedia from reputable university
- Have the ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Mastering the essential design/illustration software
- Have the skill in designing 3D video is a plus
- Focus and strong attention to detail, updated on current trends
- Domicile and willing to be placed at Yogyakarta
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Draft and animate motion design in line with the creative direction that inspires, inform, or captivate viewers.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to understand project scope and objectives;
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Develop frame to visualize concepts and communicate ideas.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Join images, video footage segments, and audio files with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Create rough and final cuts
We’re hiring for a number of different positions.
Account Coordinator - Duri
Account Coordinator - Palembang