Senior Accounting - North Jakarta (Pluit)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Female, max. 28 years old.
- At least 2 years of working experience in similar position. Experience in accounting is a must.
- Good with computer, experience in accounting and tax software is advantage.
- Keen to learn and update with the changing of tax rules by government.
- Able to work as a team and individuals.
- Ready to work full time at Pluit, North Jakarta.
Job Desc and Responsibilities
- Implement and improve Finance and accounting system, procedures and control and ensure that all financial transactions are transparency and comply with accounting principles.
- Provide on time and accurate financial report (Profit and Loss, General Ledger, Income Statement and Balance Sheet), bank report, reconciliation report, and specific accounting report.
- Supervise and checking credit control (accounts payable and receivable, stocks and cost control, taxation are performing properly).
- Build and maintain a good relationship with bank and financial institutions.
- Evaluate accounting staff to ensure the organization accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, and consistently
- Checking journal entries and the effectiveness of cash management at company.
- Implement financial audit to ensure the company financial performance.
- Assist head of finance and accounting/financial controller to prepare and check all accounting and financial operations.
We’re hiring for a number of different positions.
Account Coordinator - North Jakarta (Pluit)