Office Administrator - Yogyakarta
- Male / Female max. 26 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree from any major.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking, ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to negotiate, is a must.
- Passive english skill.
- Ready to work full time at Yogyakarta.
Job Description and Responsibilities
This job compiling 4 type of job functions, with details as below :
- Receive and follow up every submitted purchase requests effectively and timely
- Develop and find new suppliers and negotiate price, terms and conditions to get the best possible price and service guarantee
- Maintaining good relationship with suppliers
2. Invoice Tracking
- Checking and compiling invoice
- Follow up customer for deadline of payment
3. Sourcing Team
- Finding items to fulfill customer needs.
- Comparing price and item from several suppliers, also doing price negotiation.
- Maintaining good relationship with suppliers.
- Coordinating with other divisions and suppliers to get the required items
4. Digital Platform Admin
- Verify accounts registered based on data from customer and supplier.
- Coordinate with inventory PIC to make sure the availability of the items on the web.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and supplier quotations.
- Coordinate with the operations team regarding buyer’s purchase orders, complete purchases to suppliers and item delivery to customers.
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limit.
We’re hiring for a number of different positions.
Account Coordinator - Duri
Account Coordinator - Palembang