- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Handling HR Administrative such as updating internal databases (e.g. record sick or annual leaves), company’s recruitment database, forming employee pay slip, arrange zoom meeting, and others
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Handling recruitment process (end to end)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event).
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources of relevant field (psychology or management)
- Proven work experience as an HR Staff, HR Administrator or relevant role for 1 year.
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular).
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Ready to work full time at Yogyakarta
We’re hiring for a number of different positions.
Account Coordinator - North Jakarta (Pluit)
Legal Staff - North Jakarta (Pluit)